from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having tuberculosis.
- adj. Of, affected with, or caused by tubercles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tubercular
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or affected with, a tuberculosis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tubercular; tuberculate.
- In pathology, affected by tubercles; exhibiting or containing tubercles.
- Pertaining to or of the nature of tuberculosis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus
Sorry, no etymologies found.