from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That constricts, or is accompanied by constriction
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Serving or tending to bind or constrict.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to constrict, contract, or compress.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom
- adj. restricting the scope or freedom of action
Sorry, no etymologies found.