from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or resembling a goose.
- adj. Foolish or scatterbrained.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characteristic of a goose; anserine
- adj. foolish
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Gooselike, especially in stupidity; foolish; silly.
- In a condition resembling that of the flesh of a plucked goose; hence, ‘creepy’: as, a goosy sensation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or revealing stupidity
Sorry, no etymologies found.