from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by fitful, jerky movements.
- adj. On edge; nervous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Nervous and excited.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Jumping, or inducing to jump; characterized by jumps
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj. being in a tense state
From jump + -y. (Wiktionary)