from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or adapted for leaping or dancing.
- adj. Proceeding by leaps rather than by smooth gradual transitions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to leaps or leaping
- adj. That proceeds by leaps rather than by smooth, continuous variation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Leaping or dancing; having the power of, or used in, leaping or dancing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as saltatorial.
- n. A leaper or dancer.
Sorry, no etymologies found.