from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The sport of climbing, ascending a wall or a rock or another object using available holds, generally with the safety of a rope and belayer.
- n. Climb; ascent.
- v. Present participle of climb.
- adj. That climbs; that grows upwards by gripping onto a surface.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. pr. & vb. n. of climb.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
Sorry, no etymologies found.