from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or causing an itching sensation.
- adj. Restless or nervous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having or creating an itch, causing a person or animal to tend to want to scratch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Infected with the itch.
- adj. Having an itching sensation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by or having an itching sensation.
- Having the itch: as, an itchy beggar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. nervous and unable to relax
- adj. causing an irritating cutaneous sensation; being affect with an itch
Sorry, no etymologies found.