from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or infected by malaria
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining, to or infected by, malaria.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to malaria; connected with or arising from malaria: as, malarial cachexia, disease, or fever; the malarial poison.
- n. One who suffers from or is subject to malaria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or infected by or resembling malaria
Sorry, no etymologies found.