from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or suffering from colic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or troubled with, colic; ; a colicky baby.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of colic: as, colicky pains.
- Affected with colic; subject to colic: as, a colicky baby.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from excessive gas in the alimentary canal
Sorry, no etymologies found.