from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Given to wheezing.
- adj. Producing a wheezing sound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That wheezes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Breathing with difficulty and with a wheeze; wheezing. Used also figuratively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with or characterized by wheezing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a tone of a reed instrument
- adj. relating to breathing with a whistling sound
Sorry, no etymologies found.