from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of feudalism.
- adj. Of or relating to lands held in fee or to the holding of such lands.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to feudalism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to feuds, fiefs, or fees
- adj. Consisting of, or founded upon, feuds or fiefs; embracing tenures by military services.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or in the nature of a feud or partizan conflict.
- Pertaining to feuds, fiefs, or fees; relating to or dependent upon the method of landholding called feud, fief, or fee: as, feudal tenure; feudal rights or services; a feudal lord or vassal.
- Pertaining to the state of society under this system of tenure; characteristic of the relations of lord and vassal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of feudalism
From Medieval Latin feudalis, from feudum. (Wiktionary)