from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by tyranny; despotic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. tyrannical, despotic or oppressive
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tyrannical; arbitrary; unjustly severe; despotic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of tyrannical character or quality; given to or marked by tyranny; harshly despotic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by unjust severity or arbitrary behavior
Sorry, no etymologies found.