from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Acting to supplement.
- adj. Appending.
- adj. Lacking a regular schedule (as in a supplemental airline).
- n. Something that supplements or adds to.
- n. A requisition or article of legislation that provides additional funding for a program.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Added to supply what is wanted; additional; being, or serving as, a supplement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of a supplement; serving to supplement; additional; added to supply what is wanted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. functioning in a supporting capacity
- adj. added to complete or make up a deficiency
Sorry, no etymologies found.