from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing, consisting of, or relating to the facts or events in a person's life.
- adj. Of or relating to biography as a literary form.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to an account of a person's life.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to the life of an individual; dealing with or containing biographies: as, biographical details; a biographical dictionary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or being biography
Sorry, no etymologies found.