from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to typography or printing.
- adj. Produced by typography; printed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to typography, or the use or manipulation of types for printing: as, typographical errors.
- Emblematic; figurative; typical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or occurring or used in typography
From modern Latin typographicus + -al (Wiktionary)