from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing or deserving laughter or derision.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Worthless; worthy of contempt or derision.
- adj. Fitted to excite laughter; humorous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fitted to excite laughter
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Exciting or fitted to excite laughter: as, a laughable story; a laughable scene.
- Synonyms Ridiculous, Comical, etc. See ludicrous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. incongruous;inviting ridicule
- adj. arousing or provoking laughter
From laugh + -able. (Wiktionary)