American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of inestimable worth; invaluable.
- adj. Highly amusing, absurd, or odd: a priceless remark.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Too valuable to be priced; beyond price; invaluable.
- Without value; worthless or unsalable. Synonyms Inestimable.
- adj. So precious as not to be sold at any price.
- adj. Treasured; held in high regard.
- adj. informal Hilariously amusing.
- adj. obsolete Of no value; worthless.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Too valuable to admit of being appraised; of inestimable worth; invaluable.
- adj. rare Of no value; worthless.
- adj. having incalculable monetary, intellectual, or spiritual worth
- price + -less (Wiktionary)
“Gentry said in an email to Delahanty last week that it cost about $182 to reunite Hensley with his family, which she called "priceless.”
“These all contain priceless works of art which might, at the very least be sold to provide resources for rebuilding the country even if they did not want to preserve the collections for posterity.”
“The Saab has paid me back already in priceless memories.”
“I obtain priceless info each time I read any of those blogs ...”
“To the poles were suspended suit after suit of magnificent buckskin, leggings, shirts, moccasins, all beaded and embroidered in priceless richness, fire bags, tobacco pouches, beaded gun cases, and rabbit robes.”
“We may have needed this last great sacrifice, to lead us to feel how sacred, how priceless, is the freedom of a land; how dearly bought are the principles of national integrity and virtue.”
“He did not possess a particle of that mysterious, yet in his calling priceless, gift termed magnetism for the lack of a better definition.”
“The word priceless has been raped, sure, but if he and the other would-be attendees had the dough, anyone with a ticket could name their price.”
“What’s priceless is how many scoundrels wrap themselves in the flag.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘priceless’.
Words ending with *more or *less, more or less. Many of theses terms also appear on the list The -less Said, which see.
Trademark of Stephen Colbert and The Colbert Report.
Looking for tweets for priceless.