from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to an increment.
- adj. Occurring over a series of gradual increments, or small steps.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or resulting from, the process of growth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or in the nature of increment or increase.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. increasing gradually by regular degrees or additions
Sorry, no etymologies found.