from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or dependent on judgment: a judgmental error.
- adj. Inclined to make judgments, especially moral or personal ones: a marriage counselor who tries not to be judgmental.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to judgment.
- adj. Inclined to pass judgment, critical.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. depending on judgment.
- adj. Inclined to make moral judgements about the behavior of people; -- contrasted with an inclination not to judge the moral qualities of others. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. depending on judgment
From judgment + -al. (Wiktionary)