from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or dependent on judgment: a judgmental error.
- adj. Inclined to make judgments, especially moral or personal ones: a marriage counselor who tries not to be judgmental.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to judgment.
- adj. Inclined to pass judgment, critical.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. depending on judgment.
- adj. Inclined to make moral judgements about the behavior of people; -- contrasted with an inclination not to judge the moral qualities of others. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. depending on judgment
You are definitely right, I am sarcastic, but I would avoid the term judgmental, cynical is more like it, but I think i have reason to be, walk into any coffee shop these days and 9 time out of 10 they will try to sell you something you don't want.
However, being judgmental is a totally different game.
But being judgmental is fun and a good way to distract myself from the paralyzing election worries.
Have to say, being judgmental is part of the human condition.
Secondly, “Have to say, being judgmental is part of the human condition”.
In case anyone judgmental is still reading this when I just told you to butt out, let's just get it all out in the open.
Not because I am being judgmental from a nationalistic perspective, but simply because I think that the labels they have placed on their foreheads like stickers are cosmetic ornaments that fail to cover their true nature. posted by Dean at
Although failure to be judgmental is not something of which Ashcroft is commonly accused, he is able, when evaluating his fellow politicians, to muster a sophisticated sense of charity and understanding.
It's so easy for people to be judgmental from a distance.
One of the biggest blocks to experiencing Love for No Reason is being judgmental, which is different from exercising good judgment or voicing an opinion.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.