from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of finding fault or blaming; -- used derogatively. Also Adj.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of pointing out faults; carping; picking flaws.
- Given to finding fault; disposed to complain or object.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to make moral judgments or judgments based on personal opinions
- n. persistent petty and unjustified criticism
- adj. tending to find and call attention to faults
Sorry, no etymologies found.