from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Deserving of blame; blameworthy. See Synonyms at blameworthy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. blameworthy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Faulty; meriting blame.
- adj. Attributing blame or fault; implying or conveying censure; faultfinding; censorious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Meriting blame; reprehensible; faulty; guilty; criminal: as, “blameful thinges,”
- Faultfinding; blaming: as, a blameful look or word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deserving blame or censure as being wrong or evil or injurious
Sorry, no etymologies found.