from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Reluctant or refusing to forgive: an unforgiving creditor.
- adj. Providing little or no opportunity to forestall undesired results or mistakes: an unforgiving computer program.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not forgiving
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not forgiving; not disposed to overlook or pardon offenses; implacable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unwilling or unable to forgive or show mercy
- adj. not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
un- + forgiving (Wiktionary)