from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of or given to revenge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. vengeful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of, or prone to, revenge; vindictive; malicious; revenging; wreaking revenge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of revenge or a desire to inflict injury or pain for wrong received; harboring feelings of revenge; vindictive; resentful.
- Avenging; executing revenge; instrumental to revenge.
- Synonyms Unforgiving, implacable. See revenge, n., and avenge.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disposed to seek revenge or intended for revenge
Sorry, no etymologies found.