from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Overly strict; rigid; treating others as if they were members of a regiment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to, or concerning, a regiment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a regiment: as, regimental officers; regimental clothing.
- (rarely used in the singular). Military clothing: so named from the former practice of discriminating the uniforms of different regiments very decidedly one from another—a fashion nearly abandoned at the present time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. belonging to or concerning a regiment
Sorry, no etymologies found.