from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a division
- adj. Of or pertaining to the process of division
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That divides; pertaining to, making, or noting, a division
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or serving for division; noting or making division: as, a divisional line. Also divisionary.
- Belonging to a division, as of an army, or to a district constituting a division for any purpose; having to do with a division: as, a divisional general (that is, a general of division in the French service); a divisional surgeon of police.
- n. An aliquot part; a sub-multiple.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a military division
- adj. constituting a division or an aliquot part of the basic monetary unit
- adj. serving to divide or marking a division
Sorry, no etymologies found.