from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to taxonomy: a taxonomic designation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to taxonomy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or involving, taxonomy, or the laws and principles of classification; classificatory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to taxonomy; classificatory; systematic or methodical, as an arrangement of objects of natural history in order: as, taxonomic views; the taxonomic rank of a group.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to taxonomy
From taxonomy + -ic. (Wiktionary)