from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to discern or perceive; imperceptible: an indiscernible increase in temperature.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not capable of being discerned, of being perceived.
- adj. Not capable of being distinguished from something else.
- n. Something which is incapable of being discerned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not to be discerned; imperceptible; not discoverable or visible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not discernible; incapable of being discerned; not visible or perceptible.
- n. That which is not discernible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. barely able to be perceived
- adj. difficult or impossible to perceive or discern
Sorry, no etymologies found.