from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by no peculiar quality; not distinguished; ordinary: an undistinguished appearance.
- adj. Lacking particularly good qualities; mediocre: an undistinguished performance.
- adj. Not separated from others into categories.
- adj. Unnoticed; unperceived: an undistinguished face in the crowd.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not distinguished.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not distinguished; not so marked as to be distinctly known from another; not discerned or discriminated.
- Not treated with distinction or marked respect. Not separated from others by extraordinary qualities; not famous; not distinguished by particular eminence: as, undistinguished people.
- Not having an air of distinction: as, an undistinguished appearance or mien.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not worthy of notice
Sorry, no etymologies found.