from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not bearing an identifying mark: an unmarked police car; unmarked merchandise.
- adj. Not observed or noticed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not bearing identification
- adj. free from blemishes
- adj. not noticed
- adj. not marked, not closely followed by a defender
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not marked; having no mark: as, the unmarked (south-pointing) pole of a magnet.
- Unobserved; not regarded; undistinguished; not noted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not taken into account
- adj. not having an identifying mark
un- + marked (Wiktionary)