from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not in use or put to use.
- adj. Never having been used.
- adj. Not accustomed: unused to city traffic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not used
- adj. not accustomed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not used.
- adj. Not habituated; unaccustomed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not put to use; not employed; not applied; disused. That has never been used.
- Not accustomed; not habituated: as, hands unused to labor; hearts unused to deceit.
- Unusual; unwonted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. infrequently exposed to
- adj. not in active use
- adj. not yet put into use
- adj. not yet used or soiled
Sorry, no etymologies found.