from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not new; secondhand: a used car.
- adj. Accustomed; habituated: getting used to the cold weather; was used to driving a small car.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of use.
- adj. That is or has or have been used.
- adj. That has or have previously been owned by someone else.
- adj. Familiar through use; usual; accustomed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. employed in accomplishing something
- adj. of persons; taken advantage of
- adj. previously used or owned by another
Sorry, no etymologies found.