from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of write.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating or characteristic of writing (i.e., of that which has been written)
- adj. That was written.
- v. Past participle of write
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of write, v.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle of write.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. written as for a film or play or broadcast
- adj. set down in writing in any of various ways
- adj. systematically collected and written down
Sorry, no etymologies found.