from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Certain to suffer death, failure, or a similarly negative outcome.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of doom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- adj. marked for certain death
- adj. (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
- n. people who are destined to die soon
- adj. marked by or promising bad fortune
Sorry, no etymologies found.