from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing or relating to an autograph.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to an autograph, or one's own handwriting; of the nature of an autograph.
- adj. Pertaining to, or used in, the process of autography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of an autograph; contained in or furnished by one's own handwriting: as, autographic authority; autographic evidence.
- Relating to or used in the process of autography: as, autographic ink; autographic paper.
- Self-recording: applied to a form of telegraph. See below.
- A general term applied to those chemical and mechanical processes in which a writing or drawing is made with a peculiar ink, and then transferred to the stone, plate, or other matrix from which it is to be printed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. written in the author's own handwriting
Sorry, no etymologies found.