from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of take.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Infatuated; fond of or attracted to.
- adj. In a monoamorous relationship
- v. Past participle of take
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of take.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Past participle of take.
- n. A Middle English form of token.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. be affected with an indisposition
- adj. understood in a certain way; made sense of
Sorry, no etymologies found.