from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of be.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of be
- v. were
- n. Plural form of bee.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The past participle of be. In old authors it is also the pr. tense plural of be. See 1st bee.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle, and obsolete present plural and infinitive, of be.
- n. Obsolete plural of bee
- See bein.
- n. A fretted stringed instrument of music of the guitar kind, having nineteen frets, used in India.
- n. See vina.
From Middle English ybeen, from Old English ġebēon, past participle of bēon ("to be"). (Wiktionary)
From Middle English, from Old English bēon ("bees"), nominative and accusative plural of bēo ("bee"). More at bee. (Wiktionary)