from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In that place, time, or thing.
- adv. In that circumstance or respect.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in that; in him/her/it
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In that or this place, time, or thing; in that particular or respect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In that place, time, or thing.
- In that particular point or respect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. (formal) in or into that thing or place
there + in (Wiktionary)