from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- conj. Of what: I know whereof I speak.
- conj. Of which: ancient pottery whereof many examples are lost.
- conj. Of whom.
- adv. Archaic Of what.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- conj. Of what; of which; of whom.
- adv. Of what.
- adv. Of which.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Of which; of whom; formerly, also, with which; -- used relatively.
- adv. Of what; -- used interrogatively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of what? from what?
- Of which; of whom.
Sorry, no etymologies found.