from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In or to whatever place: used red pencil wherever needed.
- adv. Where: Wherever have you been so long? See Usage Note at whatever.
- conj. In or to whichever place or situation: He seems to make enemies wherever he goes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. An emphatic form of where.
- conj. In or to whatever place; anywhere.
- conj. In all places; everywhere.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. At or in whatever place; wheresoever.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- At whatever place.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. where in the world
From where + ever. (Wiktionary)