from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- pro. Whatever one or ones.
- adj. Being any one or any number of a group: Read whichever books you please. It's a long trip whichever road you take. See Usage Note at whatever.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Any one or a number of a group.
- pro. Any one or a number of a group.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- prep. Whether one or another; whether one or the other; which; that one (of two or more) which.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Whether one or the other; no matter which.
Sorry, no etymologies found.