from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With all that, this, or it; besides.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in addition; besides; with all this; with all that
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Over and above; besides; moreover.
- adv. With that or this; therewith; at the same time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With that; therewith.
- At the same time.
- In addition to that; besides; also.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. together with all that; besides
there + withal (Wiktionary)