from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Properly or firmly set.
- adj. Well put together; having symmetry of parts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In cricket, able to play the bowling with ease; unlikely to get out: said of a batsman.
- Firmly set or fixed; properly placed or arranged.
- Symmetrically formed; properly joined or put together: as, a well-set frame or body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. strongly and firmly constructed
Sorry, no etymologies found.