from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of embed.
- adj. Part of; firmly, or securely surrounded; lodged solidly into; deep-rooted.
- adj. Partially buried in concrete or planted in earth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. enclosed or fixed firmly in a surrounding mass; surrounded on all sides.
- adj. inserted as an integral part of a surrounding whole.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. enclosed firmly in a surrounding mass
- adj. inserted as an integral part of a surrounding whole
Sorry, no etymologies found.