from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Provided with a bed; ; placed or arranged in a bed or beds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Provided with a bed.
- Laid in a bed; embedded.
- Existing in beds, layers, or strata; stratified, or included between stratified masses of rock.
- Growing in or transplanted into beds, as plants.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a bed or beds as specified
- adj. deposited or arranged in horizontal layers
Sorry, no etymologies found.