from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Joined in marriage.
- adj. Of or relating to marriage: wedded bliss.
- adj. Closely attached or devoted: a person completely wedded to a profession.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. joined in marriage.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of wed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Joined in wedlock; married.
- adj. Of or pertaining to wedlock, or marriage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Married; united in marriage.
- Of or pertaining to matrimony: as, wedded life; wedded bliss.
- Intimately united or joined together; clasped together.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having been taken in marriage
Sorry, no etymologies found.