from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Joined together, as with conjoined twins, or in matrimony.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of conjoin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Joined together or touching.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- United; associated.
- Bimanual: noting a method of examination or manipulation of an organ with the two hands.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of two or more associated entities
Sorry, no etymologies found.