from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of join.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. married.
- adj. connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks.
- adj. connected by or sharing a wall with another building.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
- adj. of or relating to two people who are married to each other
Sorry, no etymologies found.