from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cluster.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. growing close together but not in dense mats; -- of plants.
- adj. occurring close together in bunches or clusters.
- adj. clustered together but not coherent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Formed into a cluster; arranged or collected in clusters; in botany, applied specially to flowers and fruits regardless of the type of inflorescence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. growing close together but not in dense mats
- adj. clustered together but not coherent
Sorry, no etymologies found.