from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of integrate.
- adj. composed and coordinated to form a whole
- adj. characterized by racial integration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed or united into a whole.
- adj. Formed into a whole or introduced into another entity. Opposite of
- adj. Having different groups treated together as equals in one group.
- adj. Resembling a living organism in organization or development.
- adj. combined. Opposite of
- adj. having constituent parts mixed to form a single unit. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. formed or united into a whole
- adj. resembling a living organism in organization or development
- adj. formed into a whole or introduced into another entity
- adj. not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups
Sorry, no etymologies found.