from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. intertwined; connected at multiple points or levels
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of interconnect.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having internal connections between parts.
- adj. operating as a unit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. reciprocally connected
- adj. operating as a unit
Sorry, no etymologies found.